24 November 2008

Tag! (Man, I miss that game!)

Double-damn! I get caught up in these all the time. LoL And, for the record, I literally had to rack my brain for blogging friends. Great.


Alright, if you can't read or are too lazy the rules are as follows:

1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 random and/or weird facts about me:


un: I love to write, but am terrified to leave the mainstream workforce and do it because I'm afraid I'd fail and have to move back in with my parents.

deux: I don't get the concept of a love connection in the club. Yes, we can dance. No, you can't have my number. You didn't even get my real name!

trois: I sometimes wonder which of my family members would be my friends/ speak to me if we weren't related.

quatre: I never look like it (I hope) but I spend A LOT of time out of the loop.

cinq: I'm a major sap, and cry to songs that remind me of lost love when I'm in my car.

six: I worry that I will turn out to be a coward so I pray each day that if I can't stand for God during the days of persecution, that He take my life so I can know I died faithful to Him.

sept: I judge you when you use poor grammar or misspell words. Yeah, I said it!

Thanks for the introspection... (Is that a word?)

4 comments:

Posh said...

really? so you's gonna judge i for bad grammer and spelling?!?!? :-) i like that! i do the same thing. pet peave: "conversate"! really? it's not a word!

Jana Lynn said...

"conversate" almost got its on number on my weird list.
hahaha

Posh said...

oh you know me so well! in the future i'll be sure to keep up with the queen's english!

Theo said...

All of my facts at this time would revolve around my iPhone. So, in an interest to spare the world with my loving proclamations to the glory that is iPhone, I will break the chain...lol.