24 November 2008

These kids...

Every now and then I see something that just... pisses me off so badly I can't put it into words. I mean, I could cuss my life away, but frankly, I don't sound right when I do it and I believe that doing it in anger is a sign of ignorance.
Anyway, someone I knew posted the above posted video, and I realized I just had to say something.
What the *bleep* is going on here?
Why is it considered ok to do this anywhere? I'm sorry; I'm really too pissed and disgusted to go into lengthy pissivity. So, please, share your thoughts, comments, and concerns. Maybe I'll add more later.

2 comments:

Theo said...

Pretty disgusting. What is the fucking point of kids that young getting their freak on? Its not cute and it aids in early sexual experiences (even abuse at times). This is terrible. And you realize that adults are ok with this behavior! Let that have been my daughter or son...ass whipping comes to mind.

unSlimmie said...

I know! And then you hear the moaning and wailing about how the future is ruined and where did "we" go wrong with "out" kids? Hmph! My doggone kid would have a foot in their behind if I even thought they were doing something like this. I'm a grown woman and you would never catch me grindin' on a dude like this.
W. T. F?!?!